Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ruff Day?? I sure think so....


Don't you just love this little guy? He is a retired SU set called Ruff Day. I have a friend who has a beagle that looks just like this... i think i will send it to her to brighten her day.
I did this for a Monday sketch challenge .. i know, i know, it's Tuesday what can i say .. better late than never right? Check out the challenge here. How do you think i did?
Any way the info on this card
SU stamp sets: ruff day and itty bitty backgrounds
SU Ink: Close to cocoa, More Mustard
SU Paper: Close to Cocoa, more mustard, very vanilla
I used my SU watercolor pencils, blender pens, dimensionals, my wonderful distress tool and age brads finish it off.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Candy

4 comments:

Lori said...

You've heard the old saying..better late than never??
:0) Awesome card, wow he is a cute little bugger!

soooo do we have free time to play before next Friday?? or is there another challenge we're gonna do?
L

MJ said...

Candy this is just adorable. I so love that little dog. Great job on the challenge--and you are NOT late! You have the whole week to do the challenge. Thanks for playing along.

chickadee3357 said...

Love your card. So cute!

Pat Huntoon said...

That is simply adorable!