Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blender Pen refill recipe

A friend of mine shared this wonderful little recipe and i thought i would pass on the great info...


You can refill your blender pens:

For 1 ounce bottle fill dropper bottle--1/4 teaspoon alcohol1/3 Glycerine of bottle (1oz botttle)fill the remainder with Distilled water
(distilled works best, but if you don't have it,oh well,-we should have it for our irons anyway)
You can actually refill your pens by pulling out the wick and drop it in, drip by drip. This takes time, but is worth the effort if you use them very much.
I purchased my glycerine at Walmart (ask the druggist) It is very inexpensive.
Ideas for cleaning/refilling blender pens:Instead of wiping the excess color off on scrap paper, or a baby wipe, when I am cleaning my blender pen or switching colors, I fold a paper towel in half and then in half again. I put a few drops of the a blender refill solution onto the paper towel, and when I want to clean off the color, I run my blender onto the area of the paper towel that has the refill solution on it. It not only cleans your blender, but it replenished it at the same time! Works like a charm!

No comments: