Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weekend Challenge #47

This is my take on Beate's weekend challenge.

What do you think? I love how it came out.

SU sets used: Heartfelt thanks, Define your life, and Itty bitty backgrounds
Ink: real red, night of navy, old olive
Paper: So saffron, night of navy, old olive
DP: So Saffron
Other: corner rounder, red grosgrain, silver Hodgepodge, Stickles in the buckle and on the flower

Sorry i have not been updating much i am on the VC Rocks yahoo group and they have been keeping me busy with emails and getting ready for RAKS ( Random Act of Kindness)and such. I will try to be better.

Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day ! I think Mark and Kirsten are planning for dinner and a movie tomorrow... i will let you know what we go see!

~Candy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! thanks so much for playing.
Hugs and smiles

Jenn said...

I love how you used your ribbon slider...I have yet to use my flower ribbon sliders :)